Monday, March 17, 2014

The World is My Runway

Shoes, bags, dresses, jewelry, makeup and more clothes! That sounds like heaven. Honestly, it sounds better than dessert. That’s how I feel about anything fashion. I couldn’t imagine the world without any of that. Fashion isn’t about trying to look better than the girl next to you; it’s about creativity and expressing who you are. Yes, that might sound like a cliché, but it’s the truth! What’s that saying? “Everyday is a fashion show and the world is my runway,” can I get an ‘Amen’?! This is what I’m about, I love waking up and deciding what to wear. Sometimes it’s a pain to actually wake up early and make those decisions, (especially if you love sleeping as much as I do) but don’t you owe yourself that much? Expressing yourself with your clothing is empowering, we make the choice to decide what to wear. That may sound like a small decision to some, but if what you wear defines who you are, then that doesn’t sound like a small decision at all. And the best part is you don’t have to spend piles of money to get an amazing wardrobe. I can teach you my tips on what I do to save money and still look great. This goes for hair, makeup and nails as well, we can’t forget about that! So what are we waiting for? Let’s get started!







No comments:

Post a Comment