Saturday, June 21, 2014

Target Beauty Haul!

Hi everyone! I’m excited to share what I bought yesterday at Target, I didn’t get a lot of items but enough for me to get excited over. Let’s get started:


I mentioned this product in my “What’s in my bag” post, but I ran out and needed more. Emphasis on the ‘needed’. I bought two Baby Lips lip balms by Maybelline, they were on sale for $2 so I got two, if I could have I would have bought like 20, but I had to control myself. I love these because first of all, they just look cute, I like the bright colors they’re packaged in, and that way they won’t get lost in your purse. The green one is my favorite because it’s minty, I love minty lip balms. The best part of the these lip balms is that they have SPF in them, so you don’t have to worry about your lips getting damaged. If I were to recommend a lip balm it would be these, and they last a while too. My sister got me the green one for Christmas and I just now ran out of it, so it’s worth it. Regularly they are like $3.49 or something like that, and it’s worth it.
Another product by Maybelline is their Great Lash mascara, I just now recently started to use this, and… I love it! The brush is amazing because the way I apply it helps my eyelashes separate and lifts them up a lot. They make me look like I wear falsies. This product has been around for a long time and there’s a reason, because it actually works. Mascara is my favorite make up product and I always struggle to find one that does what I want at an affordable price, so far this fits that. If you’re having trouble looking for a new mascara try this one, you won’t be disappointed.
Since I moved out I have been lacking on some nail care products. My sister and I shared a lot of things so that we could share the costs, but I can’t really do that anymore. So I bought a new buffing block and a nail filer. The buffer is by a brand called Trim and the filer is by Sally Hanson. I’ve have a buffing block before but not by this brand so I’ll let you guys know how it works in my nail care/art post. Same with the nail filer, I’m guessing it is a good one since it’s by Sally Hanson, but we will find out! Plus the pattern is super cute!
Okay so this is what I’m really excited about, I really needed some new skin products and since I have really sensitive skin I have to be mindful on the products I use. I’ve never tried Alba Botanica but all its’ products say they are hypo-allergenic, no parabens, phthalates or synthetic fragrances and 100% vegetarian ingredients. Also, no animal testing, which makes me extra happy.
The first one I got are Hawaiian 3-in-1 clean towelettes. This is a make-up remover, cleanser and toner. I tried this product last night and I worked great so far, it did give a tingly feeling while using it but I didn’t irritate my skin or leave redness. So that’s a good first impression.

Next is an acne wash, I can never find a wash that I am happy with. I don’t really break out either but I this one is for normal to oily skin so I figured why not try it. I haven’t used it yet but I does smell really good, it’s like thing orangey citrus scent, it’s perfect for summer.
Lastly is a pore purifying mini peel. I also tried this one last night after I removed my make-up. I also had my boyfriend try this for fun and he seemed to like it. His skin needs a bit more help than mine so he felt more of the tingly-ness from this product. After we washed our faces it did look better right away. It is recommended to use about twice a week and leave it on for like 1-5 minutes depending on how your skin is. So far this product impressed me and I’m hopeful I found products that will be better for my skin and actually help my skin as well.

Since I bought those three items I also got a $5 gift card for Target, so if you want to try some new products go to target now and try these out to get a gift card, it’s not much but for a broke college student it is!



I hope you enjoyed this baby beauty haul, and hopefully I’ve helped you out in trying some new products. If you go out and get these tag me in them on Instagram and Twitter @annahhmeow for both accounts. You can also hashtag them with ‘stylealwaysfashionforever’, I started using that hashtag when I upload a new post, now you can show me any outfit recreations or you trying your new products. Thanks for reading and have fun trying your new products!

IG: @annahhmeowTwitter: @annahhmeow

No comments:

Post a Comment