Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! Soooo many apologies for not posting for the past two months. It was the end of school year and finals were coming up and I was also in the process of moving. I just finished my finals last week so the stress from school is mostly gone. Now I can focus on this and be able to post at least twice a week. Last time I posted I said my next post would be nail care, I am currently working on putting that together to post by Friday! I’m not a super expert at everything nails but I know the basics that I think everyone should know. I’ve also been talking with friends and I have a lot of fun ideas to work on, with topics like: how to dress yourself according to your body shape, make up routines, hair care, collaborating with local jewelry artist and how to style your outfits with their jewelry. I’m so excited to show you all tips and tricks to dressing yourself and doing your make-up and hair and so much more! But most importantly how to feel confident in your own skin and that dressing nice or doing fancy make-up will not make you beautiful, because being beautiful is way more than just physical appearance. Remember that that is my number one goal for everyone to have.

If you have any other suggestions on what you would like to see let me know on my twitter or Instagram account. I write this blog to help others, so letting me know what you need help on is what I am here for! Also, I started getting a lot more into using Pinterest and pinning a lot more, and the things I pin are clothes, jewelry, shows, bags/handbags and more, things that are similar to how I would dress or tips on hair and nail care. So check my Pinterest out as well. Stayed tuned this week for my nail care post, thanks everyone : )
Instagram: @annahhmeow
Twitter: @annahhmeow


No comments:

Post a Comment