Sunday, April 6, 2014

Make Up Tips

 Make up, make up, make up! I want to show you three simple tips to have success while doing your make up. I hope you can get the idea since I’ll be showing you pictures but if for some reason you are having troubles, let me know and I’ll do another post to make it easier. Let’s get started: 
You have to have clean your brushes. If you’re not cleaning your brushes then all that build up can cause break outs.  No one wants that! Use some baby body wash and put a small amount in your hand, get the brush wet and swirl it on your hand. You’ll start to see all the make up come off as you do so. When you’re done just rinse the brush off and let them dry over night. If the brush is fluffier, like bronzer brushes or foundation brushes, make sure to give them their shape back before you let them dry. 

 In order to make the most of your products, dab the brush into your eyes shadows, blushes, bronzers, ect… You’ll be able to get the right amount of product on the brush without wasting it. Then when you apply the product on your face do the same motion. It’ll be easier on your skin as well, instead of a swiping motion. Especially with glittery eye shadows, if you do a swiping motion on the eye lid then the shadow falls on your face. If you dab it gently then the shadow will stay. 

Lips! I use to never wear anything except chap stick, but then I realized how amazing lipstick is. If you don’t feel like doing your usual make up routine adding mascara and a great lip color can make you look like you put more effort in to get ready than you really did. I would recommend using lip liner, at least something subtle to keep everything in place. I use Starlooks “Tickle me Pink”, and the formula is creamy, so I kind of blend it in with my lipstick. 

Something to ALWAYS think about when purchasing your products is to make sure there is some kind of SPF in it. Even if it’s not sunny outside there are still UV rays and they can still be damaging. A lot of products now have SPF in it, but just make sure you’re really checking for that because it will be beneficial for you in the long run.


I hope this was helpful and you’re able to understand a bit more about make up and application. Make up was not my strong suit so I know how it feels to be unsure on what do buy or do. I’ve come a long way and my knowledge on beauty is stronger than before but there is always something new you can learn everyday and I hope you all did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment