Thursday, April 17, 2014

What's In My Bag!?


What's in my bag?! I thought it would fun to do this because I've seen other people do it and I think it's interesting and personal to share a little about yourself. So, here we go!
 I bought this bag about a month ago and I absolutely love it. It's a Steve Madden bag, his bags are so beautiful and simple, I just love them. This is one of my favorite colors and when I saw it I knew I had to have it. They are also more affordable so you can look like a hundred bucks without spending it. It's also versatile and has a strap you can use. I haven't used the strap yet, I prefer using it without, but it's nice that it comes with that option. I own another Steve Madden bag but it's more of a going out bag, so I only use it occasionally. I've been in love with this one though, so it's the main one I've been using. Can you blame me? It's gorgeous!

As you can see these are the items I always carry with me. It's not much but they're my essentials. I always need to have chap stick with me, so I carry two to switch it up. I have like two other 'Baby Lips' chap sticks in my room, they last me a while and they have SPF in them. 
I have cuticle cream as well, it smells so good, oh my goodness. Lemon anything smells good. I put this on during class when I get bored and just massage it into my cuticles. It makes time go by and it smells so amazing! I can't emphasize that enough. 
Hand sanitizer! I have a few of these in my room and i switch them out every so often. These are so handy to have, and the scents are the best. I think everyone should carry hand sanitizer and lotion at all times. I use my lotion every chance I get, it's just a cream for sensitive skin. 
Then there's my cute puppy mirror my sister got me for Christmas, isn't is adorable! I don't always use but it comes in handy whenever I leave a restaurant and I don't want to look like a freak checking for food in my teeth in the bathroom. I do it in the car instead, no one can judge me in my car!
I also have a hair brush, I don't brush my hair as much as I use to anymore, but I can't leave the house without it. 
Lastly, my super cute wallet. I got it at Target for like $12 or so, it was limited edition so how could I not. It's the perfect size and the color is so pretty. Plus it has that little handle for when I need to go to the store real quick and I don't want to take my whole bag.

That's what's in my bag! I hope this was fun to read and another way for you to get to know me. I have so much fun doing these posts and I hope you all enjoy reading them.  Sorry it has taken me so long to post something, I'm in the process of moving so things have been a little crazy. After this month everything will calm down and I will have a lot more time to focus on this. 
Thank you and I hope you all enjoyed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment