Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mini Beauty Haul!

 I’m so excited to share some products with you! I just went to Target and Tj Maxx and bought some skin products and hair products. I have been trying to find shampoo and condition without any sulfate, which is the chemical that makes your products bubble, but it can also dry and damage your hair through out time. I’ve also been looking a night cream and found one that is more natural for your skin. I bought a few other items that I wanted to test out, so lets get started!
 As I mentioned I’ve been looking for a new shampoo and condition, I researched certain ingredients that were in the shampoo and condition I was using, which was Tresemme, and I read the sulfate was one of ingredients that can damage your hair. It’s hard to find to find any product without it because most soaps, face washes, shampoos, ect... bubble or foam, and that’s what sulfate does. I asked my sister which ones she had been using and she told me she switched to Yes to Coconut. This brand tends to have more natural products and so obviously is free of parabens, yay for me! The shampoo and conditioner also don’t have a synthetic fragrance, it actually doesn’t even smell that much. I’m very anxious to see if these two help repair my hair and have a better effect on me. They can be more pricey if your someone like me who likes buying big bottles that last forever, but honestly if it's better for me and won’t cause damage then it’s worth it. Each of these cost $7.99 and 11.5 oz. So I’ll see how these treat me! 
 I've seen a few beauty gurus on Youtube mention this product and so far I haven’t heard any negative comments. Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser, it’s suppose to give you more of a smoother look since it helps with visible pores, I don’t have much of a pore issue but I figured it could help give a more finished look for me. It’s fragrance-free so that’s a plus for me and at first when you put it on it feels oily but once you’re done applying it you forget it’s on. Hopefully this product gives positive results! 


This is the product I have been wanting to buy, Neutogena’s night cream. Like many other products I purchase this product contains no harsh chemicals, parabens ect... As you can tell I’m all about products with as little chemicals as possible, mainly because I have sensitive skin and deal with eczema, so my skin can get easily irritated. I’ve only tried this product twice because I’ve only had it for two days but so far I like it. It smells like oatmeal to me and it even has the creamy color. This one cost $13.99, but night creams and moisturizers tend to be more spendy. I’m hoping to find their eye cream as well!


I also bought a brush cleanser by ELF. I always thought this brand wasn’t good but I’ve heard pretty decent reviews about it, so I decided to try their brush cleanser. I used it the other night and the formula is pretty good. And I cleaned more than like 7 brushes and I didn’t use up that much of it. I’ll probably try other brush cleansers because this one is too small and not very cost effective, but I figure I would just test it out. This little guy was a random price of $3.04. 
These next two products are what I got at TJ Maxx: I found these stainless steel tweezers, and I tried them out and wow, they’re pretty amazing. The tips are super precise and it didn’t hurt plucking them. You obviously feel that tug when you pluck but I didn’t feel pain. I think it’s because the tips are so intense that it can just grab the hairs and have a good grip. I really love them and I hope I can find them again when they get dull. These were $3.99. 

 I can only sleep if I have a sleeping mask and I desperately needed a new one. My old one had gone though a lot and needed to retire. I realized I can get picky when it comes to sleeping masks because I obviously want to sleep and I like adjustable straps. I happen to find this one, thank God! So if you want a sleeping mask I recommend one that has adjustable straps, because if it’s too tight on you it squishes your poor little eyes and you wake up with a lot of eye boogies and sore eye balls. I know this from experience. Also, your eye lashes get all messed up, and no one wants that!




Thank you again for reading, I hope I’ve helped you explore new products or helped find you the right product! I love doing this and I hope you keep finding these posts helpful. Let me know on Twitter or Instagram or even Facebook if you have suggestions for me, I do this to benefit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment