Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Favorite Fall/Winter Jackets




Hello, again! I know staying on budget is a hard thing to do, especially when you love shopping like I do. You can still look good and stay in your budget though; my tip is buying your key pieces first. Where I live it’s usually always cold or raining, so jackets are a must here. These are my three favorite jackets that I’ve been wearing and I was able to 
buy them all on sale under $25!



This first jacket is surprisingly from Rue21, I say surprisingly because I don’t usually shop there at all, but they’ve been stepping up their game. I bought this for $20, originally $40, which still is not a bad price for a jacket. The inside is super warm and soft and I never get cold in this jacket. I was not a big fan of the faux fur hood but I got over it, it’s actually pretty cute and is a good one for the winter. It’s not water proof but this won’t get soaked if it’s just sprinkling outside. 


The next one is also from Rue 21. Apologies for only having one photo of it, that day was a weird day to take pictures. It was awkwardly cloudy and bleh, but you get the idea. I am obsessed with this jacket, I don’t know why but I love this camouflage print. You can’t completely tell in this photo but it goes down to about the beginning of my thigh, if that makes sense. Now, this one is more for style and not really for the cold, but sometimes I layer it with a hoodie underneath. I love throwing this on if I’m going out somewhere but don’t really want to try and get ready. The hood on this jacket is super huge, it always falls and covers my eyes but it’s not that big of deal, I feel cool when I have a big hood on.  This one was about $25, I cheat though, my boyfriend works at Rue and buys me stuff with his discount, but I promise it didn’t cost more than that. 

I love this third one so much! It’s from H&M and I was lucky to find this one on sale for $25, it was originally $50. I saw this one in the store previously and kept eyeing it but I never wanted to spend $50. I grabbed it so fast when I saw it was half off. This jacket is actually really warm, the sleeves especially. Since they’re “leather” they are able to keep the wind out really well. It gets pretty windy here sometimes so I love wearing this one when it is. This one doesn’t have a hood though, but I like that about it. I wear this one to fancier events if my outfit matches it. I wore it on NYE over my dress which is like a body con dress, I was very warm.  I just love the way this jacket looks, it makes me feel chic. 

I tried to find links to jackets similar to mine and under $40, which is what most of the original prices of mine were. I found a lot of similar ones on Forever21.com. For some reason it's not letting me link it directly, but if you go there and click on jackets/outerwear then you'll find some similar jackets.

I also wanted to show you guys my makeup look for that day. I'll put the products I used here in case you want to recreate this. I got the idea from youtube, of course. If you look up Lustrelux you can find that look on there, she is one of my faves and does really awesome videos. 

On the face: 
Primer- Maybelline Baby Face
Foundation- Bare Minerals, Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer 
Concealer- Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal
Under eye setting powder- NYX setting powder in Banana
Bonzer- NYX Matte Bronzer
Highlight- Colourpop Lunch Money and Becca Moonstone on top
Eyebrows- Anastasia Brow Wiz 
On my eyes:
Primer- Elizabeth Mott eye primer
My whole lid is from the Naked 1 and 2 pallet 
Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash and Smashbox
Lips
NYX Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken 
Thank you again for reading! I hope you enjoyed this :)
I'm going to be posting every Wednesday, so stay tuned to see what's going to be next. After I get into the groove of this again I'm going to try and post twice a week, bear with me! Follow me on social media to see what I'm up to and tag me in any purchases or re creations you do with 
#stylealwaysfashionforever
Instagram: @annahhmeow
Twitter: @annahhmeow

Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment