Thursday, January 28, 2016

Favorite Shampoo & Conditioner - Orlando Pita



Hi everyone! I’m so excited to share with you my favorite shampoo and condition I’ve ever tried. It’s by the brand Orlando Pita and I discovered this brand, believe it or not, at Costco! It was so random too, I was in line with my mom at the pharmacy and this lady behind me asked me what shampoo and conditioner I use because she thought my hair looked really healthy (insert sassy hair flip emoji). At the time I was using the Say Yes To brand, that I mentioned in a previous post, and she was telling about a shampoo and conditioner set that was on sale, so obviously I checked it out. I’m so picky about my products so the first thing I did was read the ingredients. Because, if you remember from my old posts, I’m really sensitive to new products and if they have harsh ingredients and what not my skin goes nuts. But before I even turned the bottle over the front already said No Sulfates, Parabens or Phosphates and no animal testing, so far so good. The ingredients were good too; a lot of them are extracted from plants (thumbs up emoji). The best part was they weren’t expensive, I can’t remember what the sale price was at that time because I purchased it over a year ago, but when I recently went back to repurchase it I paid $14.99 for each bottle. I honestly think it’s a really good price, the bottle is huge, 27 fl oz. and it lasts me forever, as I said I bought it over a year ago and I barely repurchased it a month ago. If you try and order it off the Orlando Pita website, each bottle costs $32, thanks Costco! Okay, now I’ll tell you more about the shampoo and condition itself:



Remember how I said that it took me over a year to finish using this? Well, I’m not even done with the shampoo, pero like, why does the shampoo run out five million times quicker than conditioner!? So ultra annoying, isn’t that what Kourtney Kardashian said? Ultra annoying? It sounds like something she would say. Okay anyways, this shampoo is called the Argan Gloss Shampoo, and they formulate it with Moroccan Argan Oil so that it can help give more of sleek and smooth finish to your hair. On their website it also says it helps tame frizz, this is true mainly when I straighten my hair, which sounds obvious because I’m straightening my hair, but when I go on day two hair I don’t have much frizz. But even on days when I just blow dry my hair (which is everyday) I don’t have much frizz, minus my baby hairs. They also made this formula so that it helps protect against thermal damage. I’ve read before that you want to stay away from shampoos and conditions that say they are moisturizing because apparently that means it weighs down your hair and makes it flat. But most products say that so I don’t understand why that’s a thing? At least this brand doesn’t make my hair flat; it leaves it shiny and soft! I get a lot of compliments on my hair, and I honestly think this pair has made my hair even better. 



Okay, now everyone’s favorite part, well it’s my favorite part, conditioner! This is called the Argan Gloss Conditioning Treatment, and it essentially does the same as what the shampoo does. But conditioner locks in the shine and really helps as the last step to give you nice and healthy hair. When I use conditioner I leave it in for about two minutes or a little bit longer, which I’m guessing is what most people do. When I’m rinsing this out I can feel my hair getting healthier, and I know that sounds weird but it just feels so nice! And it smells amazing, it’s not super potent to the point where you can’t stand being around yourself but when you first use it you smell it. Once you blow dry your hair the scent kind of fades away, especially for me because I use a heat treatment and hairspray. When I first bought this pair it came with this little bottle of the Argan Oil, I used it every time I got out of the shower and let me tell you, it was amazing. It gave my hair that little extra oomph and it just looked and felt so soft. The second time I bought them it didn’t come with that but I do want to get it again. I ran out of it in a few months and just used other oils that I would receive in my Ipsy bag. I really do think they make a difference, especially if you have dry hair. Sometimes I would use it in the summer after I went swimming and a lot in winter when it would get colder. I think Argan oils are great all year round, they make a difference. But if you don’t like them then sticking with this pair is honestly enough. That’s what I’ve been doing and my hair is still really nice. 


So, this is my mini review of these products. If you’re on the lookout for a new shampoo and condition I would highly recommend checking this brand out. On their website they have two other types of shampoo and condition pairs, one is for volume and that comes in a purple bottle and the other is for color treatment which comes in a tan-ish colored bottled. They also have their oils and hair masks on there as well; there are a few more products and bundles you can buy on there. I’ve also seen these on Amazon.com. When you purchase off the actual website it gives you a link to click and it takes you to another page to actually buy it, just FYI.

Thank you so much for reading, I know this post was a bit shorter than my other ones but I want to be able to give you guys quick and easy information. I don’t want to throw a bunch of info at you all at once. I hope this was helpful and if you have ride or die products let me know what you’re using and tag me at #stylealwaysfashionforever  I’m always up to trying out new products!

Follow me!
Instagram: @annahhmeow
Twitter: @annahhmeow
Pinterest: Style Always Fashion Forever

2 comments: