Friday, February 26, 2016

Travel Makeup

Hello, again! I’m excited about this post, it’s simple but helpful. These are my go to products I travel with. Since I moved to Portland I have learned to pack only the necessities. I visit home most weekends and I’ve learned which products to bring that I would actually use. This is what I would take for a weekend, it might seem like a lot but I don't always bring all of this, so keep that in mind. It can vary. So here are some products I like to take:


I know you’ve seen this so many times already but it’s just so easy to travel with! This Morphe palette is just so small and for me the colors are perfect, especially since I like simple eye looks. I feel that this one has enough for me. I just wish there was a black color but I can deal, plus I just borrow my mom’s or sisters. 


Sometimes I only bring these products and that’s it. I can live with just mascara and eyebrows, honestly. Okay, I can’t but if I had too those are the two products I would pick. I’ve already talked about these products in previous posts so I’ll just say that these are easy to carry and they can give me a natural or bombshell look if I want. Love them! 


I don’t bring all of these three with me, but depending on what I’ll be doing I bring one of these. From tinted moisturizer to full coverage, I love all those foundations. I’ve been taking the Tarte BB Cream lately just to have some kind of coverage. But it just depends, these are my faves though.  


NYX, NYX, NYX, NYX! I’ve been so obsessed with this brand, they’re so affordable and have an amazing variety or products. I use all of these all the time and I never leave without them. The ombre blush is the newest addition and I love it. I’ve got a good  squad to contour or just get a really glowy look, with just these I can do any look. That highlight is called Narcissists and it gives an amazing glow, I love it so much! 


This Milani baked bronzer is also a part of the squad above, I use this to bronze up my face. Again, it helps give me a glow. I don’t care what time of year it is I will always want to glow. 


I’ve mentioned all these brushes before I believe, and they’re just enough to create a simple or more intense look. I’ve got a group of blending brushes and more precise brushes. For a weekend I can live with these.  


I love all these brushes and I use them every day.  And they’re all drugstore brand, so they’re very affordable. From $3 to $13 I say that’s a good deal. I can do so much with all these, they are have their purpose, from setting to contouring and blending, this is the ideal brush squad. 


My little Real Techniques beauty blender, it looks like it needs some help but this thing is amazing. I have two others on backup but this one is still going strong. I love using this for foundation or under my eyes. I like that is has two different sides, a flat side then the more pointed side, you’re able to get into smaller spots or just all over, it’s a good one to travel with. 


Lashes! These are both Ardell lashes, The Demi Wispies and I can’t remember what the other ones are, my bad. They had the Glamour thing on the packaging, so hopefully that helps. I love these two though, again, it just depends on my mood or what I’m doing to decide which to use. I’ll usually just bring both of these just in case. They look dirty but I swear I clean them!  


Well what do you know, more NYX. Again, I don’t bring all of these, I’ll usually just bring one, either Soft Spoken or Vintage, those are my favorite ones. These are just amazing and for their price I am not going to complain. I like that they don’t completely dry matte but they still look matte. These are bomb!  


Now you’re probably thinking, what do you bring all this in!? I obviously have makeup bags. These are the ones I take. I’ve had this little pink one with the hearts forever and I got it at Forever 21. I usually throw my brushes in here, it honestly just depends on how I’m packing that day. I switch it up but these are the bags I always bring.


Isn’t this one so cute!? Little macaroons in pastels, the best! This one is also from Forever 21. I'm obviously in awe of them.  


Then I just throw everything in this huge makeup bag. My mom gave it to me so I don’t know where it’s from, but I like that it has little pockets inside. I’ll just throw in my lip products in there. And then I fit the heart and macaroon bag in there and it all fits. 


I also use these little Ipsy bags to fit everything in and then they fit in the big bag as well. And then I’m ready to go! All my products in one bag, I feel like that’s good for the weekend. It might seem like a lot but I just like to be prepared. 


This is just how I pack and what I feel works for me. I’m just giving you a template, because these are products that get the job done and are versatile to do a lot of different looks. This could honestly work for a whole week too, it just depends how you like to do your makeup. Do you.   


I also wanted to show you my eye look; I just did a wing and added a pop of blue on top of the black. I used a product from my Ipsy bag that I got a while ago, it’s from Starlooks. Honestly, it wasn’t the best because it kind of transferred throughout the day, but at that moment I thought it looked cool. I’ve seen so many looks with pops of color like this and I really wanted to try it, I loved it. I can’t wait to try more looks like this for spring!    


Thanks so much for checking this out. I hope this could help you out a bit if you’re traveling and don’t know what to pack. Hopefully this can give you an idea on what to bring. Remember to follow me on social media and tag me in anything from previous posts and this one, I want to know if this is helpful! Thanks again, and I’ll talk to you all next week!

Instagram: @annahhmeow
Twitter: @annahhmeow
Pinterest: Style Always Fashion Forever


#stylealwaysfashionforever   

No comments:

Post a Comment